Job: ToR – Event Coverage, Videography and Photography at Ipas Nigeria at IPAS
Over the years, Ipas has worked to actualize gender equality, good health and well-being as part of the SDG goals. We have worked to ensure women and girls have bodily autonomy by expanding access to abortion, introducing life-saving reproductive health technologies and systems around the world, empowering them to determine their own sexuality.
The global abortion rights movement has evolved to focus on abortion as a human rights and justice issue, not just a public health issue. , cultural, religious and systemic that prevent us from accessing these rights.
As we evolve our organization from a traditional NGO model to a global network with shared leadership, our brand update reflects our ongoing efforts to put power in the hands of those closest to our work. . Recognizing the diverse intersections, we remain steadfastly focused on strengthening people’s rights to access reproductive justice by transforming ecosystems and challenging policies and norms that limit women and girls from acting on their sexual and sexual needs. health through our abortion, voluntary contraception, and sexual and gender-based violence programs.
The objective of this mission is to provide a digital team for the execution of digital and entertainment services during the Ipas rebranding launch event.
- Support in the production of a multimedia video unveiling the new brand.
- Support for live streaming of the event using our IPAS zoom link
- Support for the unveiling of the brand and associated aesthetics (smoke (low fog) and firecrackers/work)
- Provide four large LED displays.
- Provide cameras that can capture various activities simultaneously during the event.
- Provide adequate full light and sound effects coverage of the event flow.
- Provide media control panel/cables, microphone and speakers
- Provide photography services with a complete edited electronic copy dossier
- Provide a 12-page paper photo book
- Provide an easy to watch 10 minute clip of the event
- Provide a full video recording of the event
- Provide disc jockey services.
- Provide efficient internet/wifi service during the press conference.
Place and duration of the consultation
- The consultant will work in Abuja.
- The duration of the consultation is from 11 a.m. (for the installation and testing of the equipment) to 9 p.m. (scheduled end of the event)
- 1 working day.
The consultant must have experience and knowledge of:
- Advanced skills in Event Coverage, Videography and Photography
- Efficient and efficient qualified staff
- The consultant must have the equipment required for the successful execution of the tasks
- Possession of multimedia equipment
- Company registered with TIN number/certificate
- Invoice and receipts
Submit company profile, service prices and share photos and videos of similar work done for [email protected] by June 2, 2022 . Links to similar work done can be shared through any accessible media platform.